Google Sniper

Ebay Seller Account Suspended? Your Not Alone

Ebay Seller Account Suspended

Have you woken up to this email from eBay about how your seller account has been suspend?

If you've woken up to this or a similar e-mail and found your business burned to the ground by eBay your not alone. Whether your a long time seller of years with excellent feedback and a good track record eBay can still drop you at the drop of a hat. And even being new to eBay it's even more important not to get any negative feedback or low DSR scores as percentage wise, getting a negative feedback when you have only 5 positives is much worse than getting a negative feedback or low DSR score when you have 2500 positive ones to offset it.

Here is what one seller had to say and the advice he was given by other posters in the forum...
how to ebay seller account suspended
Did Ebay Suspend Your Seller Account?
I woke up on 12/6/2011 to find my business burnt to the ground, or rather an email from eBay saying my seller account has been suspended infinitely. I run a store and eBay is a major part of my income each month so to have all my listings pulled was quite mind numbing. I had been below standard in the area of shipping and handling since June and had been working diligently with eBay to get my percentage in this ONE area back up. I have been in above standard in every other area and in full policy compliance since joining eBay almost 10 years ago. When I called to find out what was happening, figuring this must be some sort of mistake, I was told by the first representative that I was pulled by a "matrix" because my account had been below standard for so many months BUT if I called back when the trust and safety department was open (it was only 7 a.m.) they would look at my account and see that as of my next evaluation which was only 2 weeks away I would be back above standard and in a months time I would be at 100% full compliance. Whew. What a relief. I stopped being hysterical and just waited until 9:00 a.m. When I called back at 9:00 I got a completely different story. I was told that not only could I not even speak to anyone in the trust and safety department but that the decision to suspend my account was permanent and could not be appealed. I hung up and called back trying to get the first representative I spoke with and got a representative who "knew" the first rep I spoke with and she said she had no idea why he would tell me what he told me at 7:00 a.m. as once accounts as suspended indefinitely there is no chance for appeal. I am in utter shock. I have been part of this community for over 10 years and worked my tail off to align my business model with eBay's standards. I was days away from making that happen and was shut down completely without notice and, more importantly, without getting a voice in the matter. Has anyone had any experience like this? Can you offer any insight? I feel like I am missing a limb, not to mention I have no idea how I am going to pay my rent. Any advise would be appreciated.

Read advice others had to give at THIS LINK.

No comments:

Post a Comment